No Sound Report successful! In the meanwhile, please look if your problem is in our FAQ:
What could be the reason there is no sound?
1. Make sure your speakers and the media player are not muted :) Not an uncommon problem ;)
2. Please try again in another browser, preferably Chrome, Firefox and when using a windows media player option Internet Explorer.
3. Try another stream type clicking: windows media player or external player as alternative
4. Be patient, some radiostations load within 10-20 seconds due to high traffic issues.
5. If you do not have any flash player we automatically load the second best player, so again be patient.
6. If the stream doesn't start automatically please click the play button or the mp3 option on the right, please retry 1,2 or 3 times. Most of the times this works.
7. If you are using a windows media player, this will mostly only work in Internet Explorer.
8. A radiostation might be temporarily unavailable due to several reasons. If your favorite station is not working right now, please try again in a few moments.
9. The media player isn't showing/working in your browser, check below what you can do about it
10. Try another computer or device (tablet, phone etc).
11. Some radiostations have limited rights for international broadcasting. Some stations only broadcast in their own country. For example BBC in the UK and lots of stations in the US. If you really want to listen use a proxy server from that specific country to solve this problem.
12. Report this issue using our Broken Link page or send an email to [email protected] We are able to see if there is something wrong.
If this does not work you can try one of the options below.
Please try these 5 options first:
Why do I see a grey screen?
Probably this is caused by an popup adblocker
Stream keeps on buffering
In Windows Media Player you can improve this. Go to Extra, Options, and then tab performance to extend the netwerkbuffer to 15 seconds.
Internet Explorer: no sound in internet explorer?
Download the latest version of Windows Media Player from Microsoft
Firefox: no sound in firefox?
Download the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin
More info on using Windows Media Player in Firefox
Common sound problems with Firefox
Check if Windows Media Player is correctly installed
Chrome: no sound in chrome?
Problems with listening in Google Chrome? try this or Download the Windows Media Player Chrome Plugin
Opera: no sound in opera?
Problems with listening in Opera? try this
The radiostation still refuses to play, what can I do?
Report this issue using our Broken Link page or send an email to [email protected]